Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Wednesday June 20th

It has been quite a while since I have posted been pretty sick with either a tick or spider bite But feeling a bit better now. So was prodded by a new friend to write some poetry. We both have Fibromyalgia so here goes.

Aware that I am awakening

I open one eye.

And see

my dog looking at me.

I do the usual check to see

Do I hurt?

Of course,

Where is that pain?

Ahh the left hip again.

The others are all minor

And I say to Jester

“Not yet, let’s go back to

Sleep.”

As we dose off

I remind myself

Do not turn on the LEFT

And I can be pain free

For just

a little while

Longer


Oh and my sister had the baby Jonathan Peter he is just soooo cute.

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Jester must know my cat Tink :D. Now that the weather is warmer, perhaps you'll be up to knit with us at The Lakeside on a Thursday evening.