Friday, April 13, 2007

Been Busy


I have been busy with crocheting a layette for my sister Cherie who lives in Georgia. When I find the blanket that I have finished in this mess that I live in I'll post the picture of that.

I just can't seem to concentrate this month has been insane!
I thought that I had stopped all my exchanges from AtMyHouse but I guess in one of my foggy times I stopped all others and signed up for a 12" square! What was I thinking? I just don't know I have socks to knit, two layettes and a lap blanket for my hubby. I don't have time for exchanges. And my partner wants white and pink I don't ever use these colors except for babies. So I am making a dreamcatcher 12" in rose and oatmeal. That is all I have and of course no money!!!

My big spend this last month was 2 big balls of white baffalo which is a scared animal for my family. I have to figure out what I am doing with this.

I invited an old friend last night. It has been 3 years since I have been in my shell with depression from epstien barre and fibroymalagia. I can't spell anymore anyway.

Well have been wish shopping for those who are interested my birthday is coming up on the 25th of April.

I am listening to lyme and violet podcasts while knitting this week they make me laugh so much. Well during one of their shows 29 i think they gave this link
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=5641591

of pug dogs stitch holders - I want them in black of course cause my pug is black.

I bought some knitpicks circulars for socks and the book Socks Soar on Two Circular Needles by Cat Bordhi. If anyone has this book how in hades do you do the book marks on the back cover????? They are just soooooooooo cute.

Well enough for now. Have pics to take and a sock to finish and have to take Bri Bri to bowling today at 1 pm. Thank God I don't have to take a painpill today!!. I promise I'll post some links and pics over the weekend.

No comments: