Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Rainy Day in October Before Halloween

Ok so it is raining for the second day of the week. All drugged up but still added a few things to my blog. You can now chat with me while you are on my blog - just scroll down to the bottom of the page.

Also you should take a look at the fairy of the day by scrolling down past the chat.

I am in the process of crocheting a hat with an earflap. Will need someone to take pics for me as I s**k at taking photographs. Have a podcast that just download to get some help in that area.

I will be writing a poem a day in the month of November - it is my NAMO attempt as I cannot write fiction to save the world. But might go to the website and join and write trash so I can at least be writing.

Hope everyone has a good day

Oh and the repair man is here for the fridge hope he figures it out or gets me a new one. I can't take this not having a reliable fridge yuck.

On a pleasant note got the knitting mag from my friend Steve in England today with a Sock Calander so looking forward to knitting at least one pair of socks per month in 2008

No comments: