Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Cold Icy Valentines Day


This is the February Dishcloth from yahoo groups Dishcloths. I used peaches and cream in hot pink and I really love this design.

I cannot go out into the cold and ice, we are iced in today. So I have emailed all my exchange leaders and let them know I will not be able to get out to the UPS store and the post office until Friday.

I love doing the exchanges at the yahoo group AtMyHouse, the people are all sooo nice and getting the packages to me brings me as much pleasure as hearing that the people I send to love what I do.

Today is a bad hurting day. Can't do much knitting, but am crocheting some heart shaped coasters for my house as they are so easy and so very pretty.
These are designed by Julie A. Bolduc and are called Valentine Coasters.
We are all home today (everything is closed in Baltimore and DC) so we are watching the Westminister Dog Show - we recorded it with dvr using Comcast Digital TV.

I have not eaten yet, got up around 10. Oh not true, DH gave me a nestle's crunch ice cream bar which I scarfed right down. Now I have to go make a sandwich.

Jester - My pug got neutered on Saturday - and I have to give him antibotics twice a day. So while making my sandwich I'll have to look for a goodie to hide it in for him. Forcing it done his throat has gotten me several deep scratches on my hands - so I have learned just give him the treat lol.

I got a couple of books for Annies attic, and of course I cannot find it right now. It is the afgan crochet book with an afgan for every season. On Saturday MDH let me buy the yarn and I am going to work on the first motif to night. It has a rose in the center , stems and leaves and a rosebud on one of the stems in the middle of each square, the background square color is off white. I choose oatmeal.

More on that later.
I guess that is all I have to say today.
Will try to post daily

Linda in Baltimore

No comments: